flipgorilla Forum

1. How to write papers on time withou mistake?

I know how it is tiring to write papers. It is one of the most spread problems that students stumble with. Sometimes, they decided to apply to the essay writing services like https://essaysprofessor.com in order to get professional help with the correction, writing and rewriting their papers. It gives them an opportunity to save time and nerves. What is more, such services have got the best writers in their team who are always ready to help you to solve your writing problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Are you unable to open office 365? Grab Office 365 Support to fix it

Office 365 is one of the best companions that help users to manage their various tasks accordingly. Microsoft design office 365 with lots of astonishing features and some of them are not even included in the other related programs. According to the Office 365 Support experts, if office 365 is configured incorrectly, then there is chance that it starts to behave badly and sometimes won’t even start. So, with the intention of continue working in office 365, you have to eliminate this error right away. For this, you can take guidance from online experts via dialing helpline number.

http://www.microsoftoutlookoffice.com/office-365-support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Best Engineering Field To Go In

Mechanical Engineering is the best engineering field to go. It is because this field offers the student more suppleness in selection of their careers. As compare to the general engineer mechanical engineer needs to study more subjects that are pertained to science as well as mathematics. Mechanical engineers are fond of working with large group of corporate entities. Mechanical Engineering is a very much diversified field that steers its extensiveness from the requirement to design and manufacture products ranging from small elements to huge systems. It is the duty of a mechanical engineer to place makes a good to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. my flip book is super narrown

I uploaded my PDF and it is completely squashed. Looks horrible, how do i rectify?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sometimes only paper listen to you by writing

Sometimes only paper listen to you by writing

Writing is medium of human communication that represents language and emotions through the inscription or recording symbols and signs. Write to give our self strength and write to be the characters that explore all the things. The only writer to whom you should compare yourself is the writer you where yesterday .And now a day’s custom essay writing service are available from Google. Writing task is a most important task of everyone because writing skill is a most precious of the life. Many writers are available they are article writer and essay writer, daily journal writing writer and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. PDF missing things on pages in "Preview"

I uploaded my PDF and it generated the code to be embedded on a website and it downloads/opens correctly in Acrobat, but when I "Preview" it to see what it actually looks like in flipbook format (the important thing), there are missing blocks of text and design elements on each page. Help!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pay for one PDF

I uploaded a pdf for testing today and was super happy with the result. I gladly would have forked over say 100EUR as a one off to get this in a format I could embed on a client's site without the flipgorilla logo etc. But for one pdf for one client, it just doesn't make sense to end up with a quarterly/yearly subscription. Hope you consider this at some stage as now we've had to use a different service, which actually was less nice in my opinion, but had per pdf pricing.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. organize publications

Create folders to organize various publications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Weblinks

Hello! Does flipgorilla allow for web links in the flip books?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I want to PDF file are convert in the Flip Book formate but when downlaod the is also open in the LIke FLIp book of PDF

I want to PDF file are convert in the Flip Book format but when download the is also open in the Like FLIP book of PDF

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sign Up that works

The sign up process doesn't appear to be working on your site. I've just tried a number of times to register and keep getting a 500 error. It says to activate my account from the email which I don't have. Not a good start for your service.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I am trying to log onto your site!!!!!! It keeps asking for my password over and over AGAIN!!!!!!!! My email is timbuktu2323@gmail.com.
    PLEASE HELP ME! Just sign me up and send me the password. PLEASE!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stored files

Hi,

We want to use this feature in our intranet. Is it possible to own the package of files in order to upload them and to have a local access?

regards

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, Flipgorilla publications are hosted exclusively on our servers in order to make our service as efficient as possible. However, we really appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind for future upgrades of our system.

Thank you,

Your Flipgorilla Support

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Make scrolling/moving possible when zoomed in mobile/touch device

Currently you can zoom in on multitouch devices like iPad and iPhone but you cannot move/navigate the zoomed-in image. Instead, the next or previous page is triggered, which is annoying.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enterprise Starter

You guys should offer an enterprise starter. I would love to have some of the features of enterprise, but don't need that many pages or cannot afford that much of a quarterly payment + Set-Up.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cusomize Options

I think background colours and button colours should be customizable to all levels/plans.
    Realistically, its a feature that all users should have access to, not just the top level plans.

If you want to display lots of brochures/pages, then you should use the higher level plans.

If like me, you only wish to display a lower number of brochures/pages, then we shouldn't have to buy the higher plan just to be able to change the background colour of the brochure.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yearly Subsription

We have made payment today for user id:it.dept@yhi.com.sg (invoice No:1274 - €40.00.) . We would like to know how we can go about make payment for yearly subscription instead of quarterly subscription. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You need to make the print bolder on the white pages

You cannot read you home page demo when it switches to what pages and the green pages are not that easy either.
    Use a large font and consider bold. Send me the demo at tg@truwest.com so I can read your features. I would consider fixing your fonts and make them bolder so people can read your features. Was this tested?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fallback for non compatible browsers

Hi FlipGorilla.

I am just wondering if an older browser visits my web page with a FlipGorilla flipbook embedded on it and the browser is not html5 compatible will it fall back to something like flash or similar and still be viewable?

Thank in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

Zak Kelly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base