We welcome your ideas!

Customize buttons

Make it possible to hide the download button for publications.. and perhaps add zoom ind/zoom out button?
It seems to you only can zoom on desktop when you have mouse scrollwheel.. the first thing seems to be working on..

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bjarne FyrstenborgBjarne Fyrstenborg shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    flipgorilla SupportAdminflipgorilla Support (Admin, flipgorilla) responded  · 

Hi, thank you for your feedback. You can zoom in and out by scrolling with your mouse or by using the Ctrl + key shortcut, just like you would do on a website.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • thth commented  · 

Hide download button and share button otherwise it's not worth our while.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Zoom-Buttons would be user-friendly. Ich agree - option to hide download button would be nice for commercial usage.

• Bjarne FyrstenborgBjarne Fyrstenborg commented  · 

Hi..
        Yes, with scrollwheel... and with ctrl + key I can zoom in the page (but it just scale the whole webpage), it would work in my case when the publication is inside a modal (FancyBox) and it doesn't have the same effect as the scrollwheel e.g. in fullscreen mode.

Furthermore, some might want to hide the download button.

See this example http://www.oldengaard.dk/materialer/temahaefter/temahaefte-opmaerksomhed/ (click the button "Se eksempel")

• Anonymous commented  · 

Its crazy that there is not a ZOOM option, I'm going to have to look elsewhere...

• educationeducation commented  · 

I agree with hiding the download option. I don't want everyone to be able to download my pdf.

• Kenn PennKenn Penn commented  · 

zoom would be very helpful

• KevinKevin commented  · 

Agreed. Zoom buttons would be very helpful.

• RichmondRichmond commented  · 

Zoom in and out buttons would be excellent additions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base