flipgorilla Forum

1. PDF missing things on pages in "Preview"

I uploaded my PDF and it generated the code to be embedded on a website and it downloads/opens correctly in Acrobat, but when I "Preview" it to see what it actually looks like in flipbook format (the important thing), there are missing blocks of text and design elements on each page. Help!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Billing

For my accountants peace of mind, it would be great to have a record of the billing amounts and exactly what months they cover online

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Cool new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yearly Subsription

We have made payment today for user id:it.dept@yhi.com.sg (invoice No:1274 - €40.00.) . We would like to know how we can go about make payment for yearly subscription instead of quarterly subscription. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pre-engineered buildings

Are you searching for the best yet cheap pre-engineered building? If so, then you should approach us. We are one of the well-known online pre-engineered buildings providers that are highly admired across the country for our outstanding products. Whether you want pre-engineered buildings for your residential, commercial, or industrial places, at our site you would get every kind of buildings. We have manufactured these buildings with high-quality components and material to ensure their longer lift. Also, these buildings are manufactured by experts to ensure the proper and strand dimension of each building structure. Available in numerous specifications these buildings are…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Visit office.com/setup to execute setup of MS Office accurately

MS Office Setup is troublesome for those who do not have technical knowledge. Therefore third party service providers like us come to help. If you face any issue while doing the setup of MS Office, just hit the link office.com/setup and dial our toll-free number for instant and legitimate support.
    The other various issues you may encounter with MS Office are:
    • How to reinstall MS office
    • How to install office on a chrome book
    • Where to install Office on a Mac
    • Installed Office, but can't find the apps
    Rest assured as we are here to provide…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Upgrade

Hallo,

jetzt nochmal auf Deutsch. Ich habe soeben ein Upgrade (hoffentlich) für unseren Account gebucht. Wann kann ich jetzt wieder mehr hochladen?! Es ist dringend.

Danke für eine Antwort.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Phoenix American Financial Services

Phoenix American Financial Services provides leading-edge fund administration, accounting and technology for the alternative assets industry. As an SEC-registered transfer agent, our full-stack outsourced back-office solutions enable private fund managers to concentrate on what they do best. Visit site: https://www.phxa.com/fund-accounting/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. publications

It´s possible to make not only a flipbook?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Improvements of existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Problem with iexplorer

When I open the link on iexplorer there is no option for full screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. sign up that still does not work

Sign up does not work and does not recognize credentials. Can you fix this and mark. Noticed that previous users have had same issues and have posted issues but I see no response from yourselves?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Thumbnails

Small Thumbnails instead of Scrollbar

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. VAt

VAt is not payable by anybody in the Canary Islands.

Can you add this to your plan when revising it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete account

Hi There, Please help to delete my account. Thank You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to PDF file are convert in the Flip Book formate but when downlaod the is also open in the LIke FLIp book of PDF

I want to PDF file are convert in the Flip Book format but when download the is also open in the Like FLIP book of PDF

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to Change my AOL Password on my iPhone?

How to Change my AOL Password on my iPhone? The major thing is that it secures you from cybercrimes, which is going around, the major thing it provides you the full protection from the frauds and the theft all around. The hackers can easily break the computer password by guessing it, Connect with us anytime to ask How to Reset the AOL Password on iPhone.

https://getemailservices.com/reset-aol-password-on-iphone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Cool new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Process to Email login for Bellsouth.net

Email login for Bellsouth.net is very simple if followed the steps in the chronological orders, with the help of experts. We are here with a team of experts, anytime from anywhere, on a talk with us only. Bellsouth Email Login Page can be accessed by the user by filling the login credentials. You can also send the email on the mail address and can also perform the chat with us, to clear your doubts.

https://getemailservices.com/bellsouth-email-login/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fallback for non compatible browsers

Hi FlipGorilla.

I am just wondering if an older browser visits my web page with a FlipGorilla flipbook embedded on it and the browser is not html5 compatible will it fall back to something like flash or similar and still be viewable?

Thank in advance for your reply.

Kind Regards

Zak Kelly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Cool new features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. hover on corner page turning effect

having the page corner curl slightly when you hover over the corners - see www.turnjs.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base